• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Eshopps R100 Gen 3 Sump & Reef Octopus INT150

iTzJu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
542
Reaction score
98
Location
Elizabeth. NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a Eshopps R100 Gen 3 Sump & Reef Octopus INT150. I am the 2nd owner of the Eshopps but I never was able to set it up, decided to go on a different direction, cleaned and read to go. I am the original owner of the RO INT150, works flawlessly and is the updated version with the aquatrance pump. First Come, First Serve. Paypal to Hold. Pick up in 07208 or 07751

Reef Octopus Classic INT150 - $150 - LOCAL ONLY


A member of the Reef Octopus Classic Series, this popular in-sump skimmer will provide great filtration for marine aquariums up to 210 gallons.

As with every Reef Octopus protein skimmer, the Classic 150INT is constructed of high-quality cast acrylic and features an easy to adjust gate valve, a quick release neck for easy cup removal, cup drain, bubble diffuser, o-ring sealed union pump mount, air shredding Aquatrance 2000s pinwheel pump and air silencer.

Filtration Handling
  • 210 Gallon - Light Filtration Demand
  • 150 Gallon – Medium Filtration Demand
  • 120 Gallon – Heavy Filtration Demand
Technical Specs
  • Body Size: 6"
  • Footprint: 12.4" x 8.7"
  • Neck Size: 3"
  • Total Height: 22"
  • Output Size: 40mm - Comes with Metric to British Adapter to 1.25” pvc
  • Output Height: 5.6"
  • Note: Recommended Sump Water Depth: 6"-8"
Eshopps R100 Refugium Sump - $150 - LOCAL ONLY

Eshopps sumps are made out of quality components and let you add additional water volume while giving you more space for filtration and equipment placement. The design of the Refugium series of sumps is simply outstanding. From a drain and return chamber cover, individual flow paths, and ease of maintenance, Eshopps sumps are simply the best.
  • Removable Drain Lid
  • White and Clear Acrylic
  • Eshopps Channel Design
  • Quiet Operation
  • Filter Sock Included
Dual Water Channel Design

Eshopps R-Series sumps feature unique flow through the separate refugium and skimmer chamber. The main advantage is that your skimmer can now uptake undissolved organics while your refugium can absorb nutrients like ammonia, phosphorus, and other unwanted nutrients without having to compete with each other.

  • Refugium - 10" x 7"
  • Skimmer Chamber - 11.5" x 8"

I will post photos tonight - I will also be creating a closet clean up thread which will include 300w Neo-therms, Masterflex perlistic pumps and such.
 
Would you ship sump to Tampa? ill pay for shipping?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top