vetteguy53081
Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Partner Member 2024
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
RGB
Article Contributor
Tampa Bay Reef Keepers
West Palm Beach Reefer
Hospitality Award
Ocala Reef Club Member
305 Reef Club
Wisco Reefers
Midwest Reefer
Fish Medic
MAC of SW Florida
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
R2R Secret Santa 2023
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
This unit is in very good shape and space saving. It has all parts ( Drip tray, bio balls, etc.)
Very light weight and single port entry for easy plumbing. There is however an issue. The top of the unit separated and I re-silicone it. It recently leaked and again ( very slowly). I placed in in a small Rubbermaid tub and used it that way for 5 months. I finally broke down and bought a new Aqueon sump system. I realize looking at it that I did a crappy sealing job ( and maybe the wrong silicone??)
With a reseal, this will be a great unit. It was almost $$200 new. Selling for $20 - YES, $20+ Shipping. Im not paying sipping out of my pocket. I have to find a box and pack it with material. This is in NO way a money maker for me but a steal for someone willing to re-seal it.
Has a generous area for return pump and skimmer despite compact size !
I will do $48 shipped and pay any extra is shipping is higher BUT NOT going lower !!
Eshopps compact wet-dry filters fit comfortably in sumps without taking much space. The smart, easy-access sump allows for convenient installation of the return pump. Wet-dry drip tray filter provides efficient biological filtration to process toxic ammonia and nitrite. Includes bio balls, drip tray and cover, egg crate, and 3 ft. x 1-1/4" flex hose
Very light weight and single port entry for easy plumbing. There is however an issue. The top of the unit separated and I re-silicone it. It recently leaked and again ( very slowly). I placed in in a small Rubbermaid tub and used it that way for 5 months. I finally broke down and bought a new Aqueon sump system. I realize looking at it that I did a crappy sealing job ( and maybe the wrong silicone??)
With a reseal, this will be a great unit. It was almost $$200 new. Selling for $20 - YES, $20+ Shipping. Im not paying sipping out of my pocket. I have to find a box and pack it with material. This is in NO way a money maker for me but a steal for someone willing to re-seal it.
Has a generous area for return pump and skimmer despite compact size !
I will do $48 shipped and pay any extra is shipping is higher BUT NOT going lower !!
Eshopps compact wet-dry filters fit comfortably in sumps without taking much space. The smart, easy-access sump allows for convenient installation of the return pump. Wet-dry drip tray filter provides efficient biological filtration to process toxic ammonia and nitrite. Includes bio balls, drip tray and cover, egg crate, and 3 ft. x 1-1/4" flex hose

