• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Eshopps X-120 Axium Protein Skimmer

Heavymman

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
549
Reaction score
455
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a Eshopps X-120 Axium Protein Skimmer for $105 plus shipping. It worked really well for my system when it was up and this is a quality skimmer.

75459B76-D7B2-4448-89A3-682AB191F25F.jpeg
D053ADB6-6E4E-4F5B-9D73-25EB5C7C24E5.png
F67F23D8-2B9B-46D8-BCEF-1B3DCFF3AB02.png
 
Last edited:
Price reduction
 
Price reduction
 
Price reduction
 
Price reduction
 
Still available
 
Last price reduction
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top