ETRC Club Meeting Dec 2014

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob.D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thanks Rob,thats just another one of lifes glishes that everyone will have to deal with one day,health not good on either in-law,Mother-law is 88 yrs. old an Father-law is 89.The sudden trips to Athens,Tn. are coming more frequently,Pam has tried to get them to move up here thats why I bought the house next door was for them but father-law doesen't want to budge.Makes it hard to plan anything anymore..
 
Thanks Rob,thats just another one of lifes glishes that everyone will have to deal with one day,health not good on either in-law,Mother-law is 88 yrs. old an Father-law is 89.The sudden trips to Athens,Tn. are coming more frequently,Pam has tried to get them to move up here thats why I bought the house next door was for them but father-law doesen't want to budge.Makes it hard to plan anything anymore..

I feel ya Buddy, best wishes to you and your family.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top