Ever come back from a trip, and everything looks..... good?

Mr. E Wrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
14
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually everytime I come back from vacation, I'm always worried I will come back to a mystery wrasse on the ground or a frag plug flipped over. Well this time I was pleasantly surprised. 4 Blue agave babies were pushed put while I was gone along with 3 seduction babies. I don't know about you but I love growing money and enhoying it at the same time :)
 
I have gone away for a bit and have come back to my tank looking better than when I left it. It is great to see some growth when you come back from vacation.
 
Ditto!!! It's a sad fact that we fiddle too much hard truth is a tank in good shape and balanced needs time to simmer heavy sigh
 
I can't leave for vacation until I at least have a light timer, lol. Planning to get one of those next month.
 
Sad. Was it the fish who made this condition? Fish can be so petty sometimes!! My fish once said that if they didn't get more food they'd revoke my TV privileges... don't give in to their demand!!!

I can't leave for vacation until I at least have a light timer, lol. Planning to get one of those next month.
 
Sad. Was it the fish who made this condition? Fish can be so petty sometimes!! My fish once said that if they didn't get more food they'd revoke my TV privileges... don't give in to their demand!!!

Lol, no. My corals said so. XD
 
I have yet to work up the nerve to leave for a long trip, only weekend ones so far. I have a 2 week vacation planned in the winter, so I better get use to the idea. Glad everything did good while you were away.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top