ever found anything weird in your Fuge?

nicks nano reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
55
Reaction score
2
Location
orlando florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just like the title says if you've ever found something strang in your refugeium or tank post a pic and an ID (if you can ID it that is). I'll go first
gvgvu.jpg
 
Not terribly odd but I have found Xenia that managed to find its way there. No colony by my overflow so thought it was odd as before I only thought they multiplied by splitting at their foot. ( no way to release into the water flow).
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top