Was at pop corals in NYC over the weekend , didnt buy anything but the owner showed me a torch he said was called a blyberry torch, never heard of such a torch. Has anyone here seen or heard for a blue berry torch ??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looked light blue, never seen anything like itDid it look special? Could just be a "brand name"
Herr is a pic, tell me what you think, under normal and umder blue lightsPic???
Here is a pic let me know what you think. Inder normal and under blue lightsdid you get a photo?
I agree, gonna leave it at the LFS and never go back thereMaybe the color isnt translating well in the pictures, but to me it just looks like a severely bleached torch.
agree, gonna leave it at the LFS and never go back there^^agreed. Looks like a bleached purple torch. People will make up names for anything.
Thanks here is a better pic of it, thats my purple torch !the others torches look nice tho...
Hey u have the same one !!! How lo g have you had it ?so what those are called. I've been calling mine snow white this whole time
![]()
I seen it looks pretty cool. It's more or less a "standard" batch of torch coral but I've never came across a torch colored like that before.Was at pop corals in NYC over the weekend , didnt buy anything but the owner showed me a torch he said was called a blyberry torch, never heard of such a torch. Has anyone here seen or heard for a blue berry torch ??
You saw it at pop corals ?I seen it looks pretty cool. It's more or less a "standard" torch coral but I've never seen a torch colored like that before.
Yes I live in Staten islandYou saw it at pop corals ?
What color would you say it was ?Yes I live in Staten island

