• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Everything Has Got To Go! Fort Myers, FL

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dubin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
1 Pink/Blue Mili - Sold
IMG_0569.jpg

2 ORA Bellina
IMG_0568.jpg

3 Unknown from WWC - Sold
IMG_0570.jpg

4 Unknown - Sold
IMG_0572.jpg
 
Last edited:
5 Some frags with the "Brownish table w/ white polyps" in the back left
IMG_0573.jpg

6 Unknown - Sold
IMG_0574.jpg

7 Paletta Blue Acro
IMG_0575.jpg

8 Oregon Tort
IMG_0576.jpg
 
Last edited:
9 Shades of Fall
IMG_0577.jpg

10 WWC Green Mili
IMG_0578.jpg

11 Table again and the Green Mili in the corner
IMG_0580.jpg

12 Pink/Green Mili
IMG_0582.jpg

13 ORA Plum Crazy
IMG_0583.jpg
 
Alright guys, if someone can tell me where I can get the styrofoam boxes that fit into the cardboard boxes then I will start shipping. The only thing is, I can't be held accountable for dead corals and there wont be any refunds. If you want to take that risk, then I will pack things up to the best of my ability and ship overnight fedex. All frags will be a good size and have multiple branches, and I can work out some package deals. Everything is first come first serve. Pics will follow shortly. Here is a list of things so far:
From WWC:
Purple Bonsai - $45
Pink Lemonade - $45
Paletta Blue Acro - $50
Oregon Tort - $50
WWC Efflo - $40
Shades of Fall - $45
Palmers Blue Mili - $60
Deepwater Bottlebrush - $35
Flower Pedal Cap - $20
Chilipepper Monti - $60 (this wont be fragged, it's 60 for the whole peice which is pretty big)
Green Mili - $45
Brownish table w/ white polyps (it's a really nice table) - $35

From Local Fish Stores and other hobbyists:
ORA Red Planet - $20
ORA Joe the Coral - $20
ORA Bellina - $30
ORA Borealis - $30
ORA Plum Crazy - $30
ORA Frogskin - $30
Green/Pink Mili - $30
Pink/Blue Mili - $30
There are more that don't have names and I don't know what species they are. If you see something in a picture that isn't listed, we can work something out.

are these the prices for wysiwyg in the pics?
 
Those prices are for frags, not the whole colonies. I'm not skimpy though, they'll all be at least 1.5" with branches. People that are local can swing by and get custom cuts, or buy the whole colony; we'll have to work on those prices.
 
well it is a bit of a drive for me....but let me see if i will be down that way soon or not!
 
When you get to the point of the smaller of the tanks can you keep me in mind. I could drive there from Lakeland.
 
Litenyaup - Let me know if you can make your way down here. If not, I am going to be shipping and I'm pretty confident in my ability to do so.
Karenimack - You got it! The smaller tanks don't really have anything super special...just some different leathers and zoas.
 
Litenyaup - Let me know if you can make your way down here. If not, I am going to be shipping and I'm pretty confident in my ability to do so.


that would be really cool! ill let you know
 
I've also got Tyree's Purple Monster, a couple premade frags that have already encrusted the plug for $75...pics in a little bit
 
Last edited:
Lots of things pending, but nothing is actually sold yet! If you're local and you would like to swing by to see things in person, send me a pm and I'll get you my address and phone number.
 
lots of things pending, but nothing is actually sold yet! If you're local and you would like to swing by to see things in person, send me a pm and i'll get you my address and phone number.

called you and left a message but no answer so i went back home maybe next time:)
 
Sorry Jason, I was home for a while but I had no idea when you were planning on calling so my girlfriend and I went out.
 
The following are pending:

Unknown Picture 3
Unknown Picture 4
Unknown Picture 6
WWC Efflo colony
Pink/Blue Mille colony
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top