Exact name of this anemone?

BadObsession

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
66
Reaction score
61
Location
Philippines
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys. Just saw this at the LFS, and they just name it a carpet anemone with sexy shrimps.

Any specific name cuz I wanna do some research on it.

Thanks!!!
IMG_1776.jpeg
 
Can you provide white light photos of column and mantle?
 
needs better picture, size, picture of column would be great, and overall picture.
Can't tell other than a Carpet with that picture
 
Can you provide white light photos of column and mantle?
Cant provide pic with white light cuz the lfs was using blue in this particular tank and I already. left the place. I will try again when I visit maybe on the weekends. But here is another pic I took, but tried to focus on the sexy shrimps more .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1775.jpeg
    IMG_1775.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 42
the tentacles looks sort of like a Merten's Carpet anemone

But to confirm you need to look at the column, mertens has a dotted pattern throughout the entire column

1715272160616.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top