• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Exopsphere zoa and TSA Warp Drive Zoa

Item Price
250-350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TKCorals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
161
Reaction score
115
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi everyone,

I currently have two zoa frags available. I am located in Boca Raton Florida. I would prefer to sell locally but I would consider shipping if there is no local interest.

Exosphere zoa frag 6 polyps total - $350

IMG_6403.jpg


TSA Warp Drive zoa 5 polyps and 1 baby-$250

IMG_6404.jpg




Thank you for looking message me with any questions.
 
I am interested in warp drives. Where in fl are you? i am just north of tampa in lutz
 
Hi I lov
I am interested in warp drives. Where in fl are you? i am just north of tampa in lutz
Hi I am located in Boca Raton. If you are interested let me know. Thank you for looking.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top