Exotic Marine Systems (EMS) Shipping to Canada?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cvrle1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

cvrle1

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2018
Messages
853
Reaction score
977
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to get overflow from EMS, however need to know if they ship to Canada or not. I sent them email and message through their FB page, but havent heard anything back so far :(

Usually I would ship to US and just pick up, as I live close to the border, but with Canada/US border being closed for who knows how long, this wont work. On their site they only have US as option in shipping address. Thanks
 
You can have someone try and smuggle it for you :eek:.
Just kidding.....

Or am I?
 
You can have someone try and smuggle it for you :eek:.
Just kidding.....

Or am I?

hahah, I think it would be easier and safer for all parties involved if they can just ship it to Canada instead. But who knows, if push comes to shove I may look into other alternatives lol.
 
Heard back finally and they only ship to US. Ugh, that throws a big monkey wrench in my plans, as Canada/US border will be closed for months more it looks like :mad::mad:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top