Im sorry.I wouldn’t blame you it took me some time to figure out that @Goaway is mibu![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Im sorry.I wouldn’t blame you it took me some time to figure out that @Goaway is mibu![]()
Don’t be! The name mibu got stuck in my brain because it always makes me think of what it stands for or what is the story behind itIm sorry.
I picked goaway to help my compulsive spending. It didn't work.Don’t be! The name mibu got stuck in my brain because it always makes me think of what it stands for or what is the story behind it![]()
Nice I have a question did you collect these? Can you buy them in Thai? I have always wanted to give them a try. I got out of the hobby for a few years then I made a mistake I went diving in Thailand lol.
Noooo...that's strictly prohibited... actually collection of anything at all is illegal from Thai waters or even the beach technically...even shells are technically illegal to collect (obviously nobody would say or do anything about shells or something as benign as that but it's illegal nonetheless)...they come in from Vietnam in the case of the big worms or Indonesia for the small onesNice I have a question did you collect these? Can you buy them in Thai? I have always wanted to give them a try. I got out of the hobby for a few years then I made a mistake I went diving in Thailand lol.
Thanks! It's certainly going to be a challenge and take a ton of research but I love this type of stuff!I can't wait to see how your experiment turns out! I have never kept Christmas Tree Worms, but am interested in them, I hope you succeed!
That's what I thought the markets for fish and coral are really good in Indonesia. I was there over Christmas and New Year, the only day I had was New Years day and many vendors were closed but it still was worth it. Good luck I am following along.Noooo...that's strictly prohibited... actually collection of anything at all is illegal from Thai waters or even the beach technically...even shells are technically illegal to collect (obviously nobody would say or do anything about shells or something as benign as that but it's illegal nonetheless)...they come in from Vietnam in the case of the big worms or Indonesia for the small ones
Thank you for posting this, I have been using Walt Smith's Fiji mud for years but I am almost out. I was in Fiji right before they stopped exports. Didn't realize anyone was selling Fiji mudNot many oceans in Illinois...have you looked at AF Life Source? It's a good product.
Same here.I can't wait to see how your experiment turns out! I have never kept Christmas Tree Worms, but am interested in them, I hope you succeed!
Yeah, the fish here in particular were just in the ocean probably a week before they enter the store so they're very healthy!...and REALLY CHEAP!That's what I thought the markets for fish and coral are really good in Indonesia. I was there over Christmas and New Year, the only day I had was New Years day and many vendors were closed but it still was worth it. Good luck I am following along.

