"EYE" THinK I FoUnD My NEW FOUND LOVE!

Yes...I am in love with this coral and I dont even live in the same country. I have long distance love all the way from the UK for this coral. :D
 
Not sure where I got it but it's growing good.
From 1" to a mini colonie in 1 year.

That is a sweet pic, do you have another pic that angle makes it look to much like a tort and doesn't show off the awesome red polyp's. What light intensity/placement do you have yours in?
 

Amazing piece, what light intensity/placement do you have yours in? I have mine at about 240 PAR and I'm thinking it wants more. I've only had mine for a couple months and I know this one browns out after fragging and getting into a new system. I'll post a pic of my niblet later today.
 
I have a piece as well and is growing quite nicely. Getting ready to cut a couple frags off it as well. Here is a really crappy iphone pic. I can't get the red polyps but I got this piece off of anthony27 on the other board. I have it under radion g1's w/tir

image_zps920e10c1.jpg
 
Hybridazn please let me know when you do frag it I would really like a piece and I'm the next state over lol
 
That is one awesome coral! I will have to put it on my to get list...if I can find one
 
Yeah I would really like to know where to get a frag of this.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top