F/S A mated pair of Bangaii cardinalfish

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2006
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
327
Location
Madison, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi y'all,

I decided to let go of one of my mated pairs of Bangaii cardinalfish. They are from the second batch of my baby cardinals. They have already spawned once and the male held the babies to term. I am asking $40 for the pair of them. Pick up only. I will not ship them since adult cardinals don't seem to ship well.

Tomoko
 
Would you hold them for me?? Or ship them?
 
Dang just read the whole post..lol.
 
Boy, that was very quick! Are you or someone in your area coming to Birmingham frag swap in early June? If you wish to try your hand at breeding them, I can hold them till then. I plan to attend the swap.

Tomoko
 
Let me check! I would really like to get this pair!
 
Not only they are captive bred, but they also eat everything I give them including pellet food. They grew up with my baby clownfish and learned to appreciate non-live food :). However, live adult brine shrimp entices them to spawn more than any other food.

Bangaii's are okay with high flow, but I have these guys in their own breeding set up with a built in baby sitter (a long spine sea urchin).

Tomoko
 
I would be interested in putting them in their own tank with an urchin as well.
 
Tomoko if Rev does not take them I will. I have a long spine urchin so they should be happy. Ive been wanting some but will not get wild ones and those are the olny ones around here. You may have to PM me might foget to check this tread.
 
Rev - You can have the sea urchin for $10 if you'd like.

Joey08 - gflat asked for the pair on RC thread right at the same time as you did. I actually have two pairs. 2nd one has not spawned yet although they get along really well and act as a bonded pair. They are bit more fussy about food and do not eat pellets. They do eat frozen food, though.

Tomoko
 
I want the urchin as well please!! So am I going to get the spawning pair? I am coming to the swap. Can I pay you then or do you want paypal?
 
You are the first one to claim them so you get the spawning pair. You can pay me at the swap.

Tomoko
 
SWEET!! Thanks!!
 
That was fast. Our pair have'nt spawned yet but are very friendly to each other. They have only been together for about 3 mnths. The three babies we have are doing good. They already eat frzen food.
Jason
 
wow that was quick... if I had known there was that much intrest I would have considered selling my breeding pair???? but I guess I will keep them now.
Congrats Tomoko on selling them so quick and Rev I think you got a bargain!!!!
Kathy
 
Kathy - if you are interested in selling your breeding pair, I am sure that other people will buy them. gflat is also intersted as well as two other people in MTRC.

Tomoko
 
NAw i think we will hang on to them.... we have gotten babies and my grandaughter and her friend think they are something special they even named one spot!!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top