• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

F/S or F/T: 48" Photon 48 V1

  • Thread starter Thread starter pdiehm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

pdiehm

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2014
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
584
Location
Delaware
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the 47.5" model with remote control. LED's never used over 50%.

Have it sitting on top of my canopy over a 60" tank, lights up the whole thing with ease.

Looking to sell for $350 or trade for a 48" ATI 4x54, doesn't have to be the dimmable.

Open to other suggestions.

Edited: Just found out that since I'll not have SPS, and only LPS/Softies, that 4x54 would be a good enough light.
 
Last edited:
Go pens!
 
I think I'm going to end up keeping this. Mods, please delete.

thanks.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top