• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

F/S prestige gamma led/t-5 hybrid

aabjones888

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
1,260
Reaction score
791
Location
indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 36" prestige gamma led light with 4 Ati bulbs(2 blue+'s, 2 coral+'s) with only 2 moths use on them. Still plenty of life left in bulbs, I took down my 3' tank so I don't need this light anymore. It grew sps's to softies. There website is prestige-led.com. Asking 375 obo




 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top