Fadi's Reef 180 Gallons sps dominated Tank

That's _great_!

Reminds me of the article in our local aquarium club's newsletter about a spawning of goldfish suddenly appearing in the tank of a local aquarist.

He had small children as well, and the "goldfish" were of the cheesy-cracker variety!

~Bruce
 
That's _great_!

Reminds me of the article in our local aquarium club's newsletter about a spawning of goldfish suddenly appearing in the tank of a local aquarist.

He had small children as well, and the "goldfish" were of the cheesy-cracker variety!

~Bruce

lol, Free cheesy food for fish.

I am thankful that not the bottle on the other hand "windex" went to sump.
 
Hi everybody !!!!

DSC04297.jpg
 
Great looking build, Can I ask where do you get you coral and fish? I was in Riyadh last year but really didn't get to see too much.
Thanks Mark, we don't have many options here in Riyadh. I imported most of coral and fish from international suppliers, In addition I travel frequently to Dubai where there is an amazing store called BPK.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Mark, we don't have many options here in Riyadh. I am imported most of coral and fish from international suppliers, In addition I travel frequently to Dubai where there is an amazing store called BPK.
Ok I was just wondering, when I was over there I was really. busy but sometimes j have time to go exploring. I have not been to Dubai But your tank looks great good luck
 
Happy Birthday! Looks more awesome every day!
Thanks.

Tank Is doing Grate. everything is stable, fish and corals looks happy. now i think I reached the point were I just set back and watch everything grows and fill the tank.
 
Thanks.

Tank Is doing Grate. everything is stable, fish and corals looks happy. now i think I reached the point were I just set back and watch everything grows and fill the tank.
Looks beautiful Fadi, beautiful.... happy birthday tank

I’m pretty much at the same stage, sit back and watch it grow, so what do we do now!? Lol

I’m having to seriously control my urges to go custom built and much bigger, but keep saying to myself no, it’s easier as it is.... then I think whilst looking through my patio doors, I could fill those doors with a ‘huge’ tank! Lol. No no no no....... NO!
 
Looks beautiful Fadi, beautiful.... happy birthday tank

I’m pretty much at the same stage, sit back and watch it grow, so what do we do now!? Lol

I’m having to seriously control my urges to go custom built and much bigger, but keep saying to myself no, it’s easier as it is.... then I think whilst looking through my patio doors, I could fill those doors with a ‘huge’ tank! Lol. No no no no....... NO!

Shaun, it is not an urge it is an addiction, and all the time I say there is always a place to add a frag or two lol.

I am an expatriate and I live in an apartment and don't have much room to add more or bigger tank. and so this is my limit for this time. back home in Jordan, I had a fish room at basement and fish pond that I will operate again once I am done with Saudi Arabia. the pond now is empty and dry :(
 
Now for the real video celebrating 2 years of this build . 2 years were full of ups, downs and detection to achieve what i have achieved until now.

And thanks everybody for following and joining the ride

 
Just wow, great vid. :)

Stunning [emoji1303] That emperor angel [emoji7]

Thanks Guys,

This emperor was the second fish going into the aquarium after the blue hippo tang. I had it since it was a tiny juvenile and now it is young adult.
 
Now for the real video celebrating 2 years of this build . 2 years were full of ups, downs and detection to achieve what i have achieved until now.

And thanks everybody for following and joining the ride

Great Video, Fadi
I love the part where the tang, just glides along.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top