Family in town - NO Respect

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kraig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Kraig

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Messages
547
Reaction score
1,676
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They just kept exhaling CO2 the entire time they were here. what the heck!

All kidding aside, my family lives out of town so they don't make it in very often. It's usually my wife and I.

I've only had the Ph meter for about 8 months. This is the first time I observed the affect of having a bunch of people in the house.

I bet you can't guess when they were here :)

Carry on...

pH.jpg
 
Happens to the ocean reefs as well. It’s cool how we can see the effects of co2 on our systems in real time and chart the cause of the events as well. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I have a co2 meter. House is usually between 420 and 500 ppm of co2. Had a crew over on 12/25 and we got to almost 2000 ppm of co2 in a few hours. I opened a few doors an inch or two and turned the HVAC fan on and got back down under 700.
 
At least they didn’t keep asking how much did this and that cost. You Paid a $100 for a Fish!?!:oops: Especially irritating when they had to bring it up multiple times, how expensive it must be, in front of my Wife, she finally told them off.
 
At least they didn’t keep asking how much did this and that cost. You Paid a $100 for a Fish!?!:oops: Especially irritating when they had to bring it up multiple times, how expensive it must be, in front of my Wife, she finally told them off.

No kidding.

Some of my family is sort of interested in the tank, but not enough to ask tons of questions, thank goodness!
 
Happens every time we have a party....the bar is in the fishroom. I watch my pH nose dive. It's temporary and never saw any negative effects.
 
Happens every time we have a party....the bar is in the fishroom. I watch my pH nose dive. It's temporary and never saw any negative effects.

I need to live closer to you, bar in the fish room sounds pretty great!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top