FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Cutting some choice pieces there man. Looking great as always.
You have great eyes! Most wouldn't have spotted all the confetti frags. And good seeing you here on reef2reef iced98lx. [emoji4]
 
Is the Floyd just as nice in daylight?
Here you go Bubba! White light pic!
Zb.uefloyd (1 of 1).jpg
 
Still looks nice! Looks like it has neon green on the new growth tips.
Yeah, kind of reminds me of pics I've seen of the wolverine acro... Though I've never had one so can't say if its the same in person.
 
Unique Corals Red Velvet (actinic) - really interesting coloration under blues, never really looked at it under blues so this was a nice surprise.
UCRedvelvetactinic (1 of 1).jpg


Cultivated Reef Electric Miyagi (actinic) - definitely a different growth pattern than the regular Miyagi but the electric part is understated... It glows!
CRElectricMiyagi (1 of 1).jpg
 
The standard myagi that I have doesn't compare to that one.
Standard Miyagi is beautiful in its own right to me... But I'm a sucker for classics. Much different growth form though... More your standard tort shape.

Whites
ae3dcd1741262c537ece3cb57c773c79.jpg
 
I so prefer it under normal lights, we call the monti forest fire over here, I can't keep that for shizle, very nice! :)
Same. I prefer my viewing under whites.

That's actually a Cornbred Bubblegum digi. I do have the forest fire digi too on the other side of the tank. Only two digis I allow in my system... Can't get better oranges from any acro! [emoji4]
 
I hope you don't mind, I took the pics of kids off my desktop and put your coral pics in their place.
Just make sure you kiss the pics goodnight every evening and I'll be cool with it. Your kids on the other hand may not be. [emoji16]
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top