FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

I haven't seen one on TSA's site in awhile either. Hopefully @FarmerTy AB will start taking off now that its growing again after the sump upgrade.
I haven’t been looking. I wonder why? I’ll hit up my buddy, he works there.
 
Dosed LC on Saturday and checked levels yesterday. PO4 went from 0.08 to 0.05 in a day. I dosed again yesterday and will check again today. So far I haven't had any issues. Corals look good and fish are doing fine. I can't believe I waited this long to dose it.
I’m glad it’s going well. It’s such a simple and cheap option to removing phosphates. I’m surprised there’s not more public adoption of it like GFO.
 
Dosed LC on Saturday and checked levels yesterday. PO4 went from 0.08 to 0.05 in a day. I dosed again yesterday and will check again today. So far I haven't had any issues. Corals look good and fish are doing fine. I can't believe I waited this long to dose it.
I’m glad it’s going well. It’s such a simple and cheap option to removing phosphates. I’m surprised there’s not more public adoption of it like GFO.
Sheesh I need more fish :( still waiting on my lid to be made. I have a few tangs already and I can’t get my phopahates up past 0.03
Feed the fish so much until they start to run away from you when they see you.
 
I’m glad it’s going well. It’s such a simple and cheap option to removing phosphates. I’m surprised there’s not more public adoption of it like GFO.

Have a look on @SawCJack00 's thread and see what happened recently. (So heartbreaking.) Then you will understand why there is hesitancy amongst more reefers using Lanthanum. There are huge risks to animals with it.

Not saying it can't be done, but wow! Be careful how it's implemented!
 
I haven’t been looking. I wonder why? I’ll hit up my buddy, he works there.
you already know someone with a solid AB stock ;)

I already checked with him. It’s back in grow out bc they had a bunch of cut to order sales
It's a small world of elite reefers out here, and I'm just lurking on the outside, or jumping and taking a peek over the fence....:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
you already know someone with a solid AB stock ;)


It's a small world of elite reefers out here, and I'm just lurking on the outside, or jumping and taking a peek over the fence....:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
You need to find your golden ticket
 
SC Orange Passion
21556E81-F9BB-4794-82A2-CFAC1BF086BF.jpeg

LRO Lunar Lemonade
4679B2E0-61AB-4A24-8344-4106133ACAF2.jpeg

TSA Goody Two Shoes
B86196FE-0EA1-4C3E-AC9A-A0B42EBA7976.jpeg
 
So I’m a bit smitten by this new piece. Got a tiny itty bitty piece from a local buddy when he trimmed his piece to try to encourage growth. It’s the SRC Panty Snatcher. The originator lost his colony.

My buddy’s flying saucer of a piece is below as well.

Love it so much I went and bought a real frag of it which came in yesterday from @akaimal. Once it settles, I’ll snap some nice pics of it of course. Just wanted to share.
D122DD80-F0F2-46C2-81A6-9074FBF1A7B2.jpeg
A2765013-1479-400D-9048-F79961892D63.png 9ECBADB2-CFCB-4C4C-9C27-1F1BCBBE37B7.jpeg
 
I would be terrified of trying a nub like that. Shipping temps would be enough to make it mad.
Yeah, luckily it was a local and he was just trimming the nub off to help get his piece growing vertically. Of course I was waiting in the bushes when he trimmed it and then ran with it.
 
Been wanting one for a long time now. Now to catch that dang foxface out who’s been munching on my BC Backdraft colony.
507E8671-9834-4534-A330-68980062317E.png
Make that a pair! Time to remove two fish out of the display fast!
 
The Majestic and Regal Angels had better have permanent residency status, or you're in trouble! (Looking sternly in your direction whilst arms folded and tapping the ball of my foot loudly.):face-with-raised-eyebrow::D
Oh no, I’d sooner trade my kids then them.
celebrity big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark


They’re here and acclimating! Fat as can be!

4FDFA50A-3B82-45CB-A566-D974DCAFD40F.jpeg

405BF2F5-46FE-4E5A-8E0B-A6A3214C4C16.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top