Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you! Yeah, for the journey they had, I'm pretty happy with their current condition.Congrats on the new house, baby and getting the tank set back up! Tank still looks pretty good considering what it just went through!
Thanks Nick! I stole the idea from mother nature. Acros are exposed to the air for periods of time during low tide in certain areas. I figured if they were fine then, they should be fine for a 15 minute drive. In reality, they were out of the water for around 2-3 hrs and besides the Hawkins echinata (duh, deepwater species) and a couple of tips on the stag colonies, they came out just fine.Congrats on the move, I never would have thought to transport acros out of water! Where did you get the idea?
Thank you and yes, I was impressed at how they held up with just wet paper on them.Congrats again on home and child. I am sorry for the casualties but that was incredible for three hours out of water. The build is awesome. I can't wait to see the tank, house and corals when it is all complete and settled.
Thank you. I have an obsession with both!Wow very beautiful. SPS and angels.
For the badly RTNed colony, I cut off as much as I could to retain a colony look.for the acros that STN/RTN'ed - will you cut the white part out?

