FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

That torch just GLOWS!
 
That torch just GLOWS!
Maybe it should be called the "glow"torch

add_icon.php
 
I totally just ruined the Punny moment, didn't I? Glow Long tentacle fungia plate doesn't quite have the same ring to it. [emoji22]
LOL, not at all... I'm just trying to pass the time at work. I can only look at numbers for so long before I want to bang my head on my desk!
 
LOL, not at all... I'm just trying to pass the time at work. I can only look at numbers for so long before I want to bang my head on my desk!
That's why I left environmental consulting and went into Real Estate. My head thanked me when I stopped feeling like banging it everyday on the table. [emoji28]
 
I think you should start putting quotes around the word 'frag'. Your "FRAG" tank has larger pieces than many of the display tanks on here! :p
Ahhh, some of those are my babies that are going to be going in the DT soon once I finally get a chance to glue all my colonies to the aquascape. I wish I had frags that giant to sell off. [emoji4]
 
I think you still have this one called Baton Rouge I need to get my hands on at some point... merely for namesake ;)
Oh I remember! Here it is under T5 glory! Previously has only been under LEDs.

b7a2e887e5dff813c40c66bc0bfb0f42.jpg
 
Crazy! Can you say again what you are running for flow?
 
It's probably a good thing you're like a 6.5 hour drive from me... I'd be pestering you for frags all the time LOL
 
It's probably a good thing you're like a 6.5 hour drive from me... I'd be pestering you for frags all the time LOL
That's why you make an excuse to see Austin (heard it might be a cool town) and pick up a bag of coral goodies for the ride home. [emoji41]
 
Here's a better profile view of the waves. These are mainly being produced by the Jaebo WP40s. I also have MP60s in there but they aren't programmed to do the wave profile. I'd be afraid half my water would end up on the floor if I synced all 4 pumps.

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top