FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

I need to PM you on their future children.

I'm spending 2018 on the sidelines and watching the Alk monitors. Purchase the winner in 2019, so I'm very interested in your reports. Keep posting as the year progresses
I'll keep you posted. Besides some initial connectivity issues, its been working great so far. I hope to do some videos soon once work dies down a bit.

Haha, I get a lot of PMs for my nem babies. I am partial to people I know online... I would consider you one of those. [emoji6]
 
I'll keep you posted. Besides some initial connectivity issues, its been working great so far. I hope to do some videos soon once work dies down a bit.

Haha, I get a lot of PMs for my nem babies. I am partial to people I know online... I would consider you one of those. [emoji6]
Is that last one a lemon drop? Those are my fave
 
[emoji23]

The CC one doesn't exist anymore. [emoji17]
Haha I'm just playin.

Someone's got to have one somewhere!
I dunno I'm not in tune with the anemone scene but I saw a baby lemon drop at macna when it was in DC and I thought it was so cool. Solid bright yellow. I would have bought it but it was $400 and would have been my first nem. Yours looks sweet though.
 
Haha I'm just playin.

Someone's got to have one somewhere!
I dunno I'm not in tune with the anemone scene but I saw a baby lemon drop at macna when it was in DC and I thought it was so cool. Solid bright yellow. I would have bought it but it was $400 and would have been my first nem. Yours looks sweet though.
Yeah, all the big collectors on Facebook Sunburst Marketplace all say its gone. They've all been looking for years. There's plenty of other lemondrops though that have come out since... You just have to be careful because a regular Sunburst put under kessils can go all yellow too. Once under other lighting, will turn back into normal orange/red sunburst colors.
 
Yeah, all the big collectors on Facebook Sunburst Marketplace all say its gone. They've all been looking for years. There's plenty of other lemondrops though that have come out since... You just have to be careful because a regular Sunburst put under kessils can go all yellow too. Once under other lighting, will turn back into normal orange/red sunburst colors.
Any reasons why under kessils? Is it just the sunburst that will do that
 
Any reasons why under kessils? Is it just the sunburst that will do that
I wish I knew the answer. Just something people have observed and shared that Sunburst can go yellow phased under kessils. I've only heard about it with sunburst but doesn't mean it's the only one.
 
I wish I knew the answer. Just something people have observed and shared that Sunburst can go yellow phased under kessils. I've only heard about it with sunburst but doesn't mean it's the only one.
Well i just bought a rainbow nem yesterday! I have a kessil a360 lets see if any colors change over time lol
 
Last edited:
Well i just bout a rainbow nem yesterday! I have a kessil a360 lets see if any colors change over time lol
I haven't heard about rainbows doing that but if it does, you've got it made and saved a lot of money! [emoji16]
 
I haven't heard about rainbows doing that but if it does, you've got it made and saved a lot of money! [emoji16]
Lol yeah i dont think it will become more orange or yellow more along would it change it from the green base orange tinted body & hot pink tips! If changed all pink id be disappointed
 
I finally got an OG Garf Bonsai frag... there are plenty of purple bonsais out there but only one GARF's purple bonsai. Happy to finally own a legit piece.
GARFpurplebonsai (1 of 1).jpg


Also, interesting piece I've had one awhile not that hasn't really done much until lately. Its starting to show some growth. I really hope it keeps this deep purple/blue as it grows. I tried to look it up but couldn't find it anywhere. BC Poorman's Stag 2.0.
BCPoormansstag2.0 (1 of 1).jpg
 
Dude, both of those look very sketchy, can you post outside the States, I love a rescue!? :P
Oh yeah, so sketchy they'll need a human escort just to make sure they make it to you. Just buy me a roundtrip ticket and I'll be happy to hand deliver them to you. [emoji6]
 
Westside Purplishous acro... no joke... just a beautiful, bright purple. It's hard to capture the brightness in a picture.
purplelishnous (1 of 1).jpg


RR The Vinh.. I'm still waiting on this one to color up all the way but its looking really nice lately in the display tank.
RRthevinh (1 of 1).jpg
 
Alright, last update before I skip town for a few days to soak up the sun.

RMF Jared's Lucky Charms - this one actually looked a bit more colorful but has lost a little ump since the 84 TDS debacle. I'm hoping it recovers the colors... but not bad currently though.
RMFluckycharms (1 of 1).jpg


My coveted RCA Baton Rouge. I think there are 4 people that have this acro. It is awesome. Blood red and bright green... smooth skin... to die for. I need to move my colony lower as I'm blasting it at 500 par and it doesn't look near as good as these frags at 150-200 par.
rcabatonrouge2 (1 of 1).jpg
rcabatonrouge (1 of 1).jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top