FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Posting for a "friend". [emoji4]
c637a4d9325ce2881a15e2223454ee7a.jpg
ebd91bb0d4e19563d3713a4ad1b3ef65.jpg
 
That's it. You have a shroom tank now. No wonder you pulled all those colonies out!
Don't tell the locals! They'll never speak to me again!
 
I can't take this anymore. I'm out for good!
Good! I don't want my bounce mushroom competitor to be snooping in my thread trying to get my secrets anyways! [emoji23][emoji12]
 
Nice @FarmerTy

How much do lemon drops go for? Always been a fan.

Does the lava monster look good under whites? Beauty under actinics, where did you get it?

I bought the Reefwise Lemondrop for $750 if I remember correctly. Buddy and I went halfsies... Literally! [emoji4] The OG Lemondrop is considered to be no more. Nobody has seen one in a very long time.

Here is the Lava monster under whites. It was a random 1" frag I picked up at a LFS that happens to get wild Aussie colonies and chops them up.
19fc31369200edc50b4b2da4eaa2d980.jpg
 
No crazy coral pic but I did get my Radions up over the frag tank. It was super easy to install and setup the lights. I'm liking technology already versus the more simple Ocean Revive fixtures that it replaced.

One thing I didn't realize was how blue their AB+ setting was for SPS. I'll give it a try for awhile and see if I get better colors. I'm sure my eyes will adjust eventually to the blue... Until I look at my display at least... Then it'll bug out from all the white. [emoji23]
f0e2ada8e78800406dae9b12de40ce6b.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top