Favorite Aquascaping Styles: Bonsai, Floating, Island etc?

What aquascaping aspects do you like to incorporate into your tank? (choose all that apply)

  • Caves

    Votes: 319 60.2%
  • Arches

    Votes: 312 58.9%
  • Floating

    Votes: 91 17.2%
  • Bonsai

    Votes: 72 13.6%
  • Islands

    Votes: 250 47.2%
  • Shelves

    Votes: 167 31.5%
  • Stacked Walls

    Votes: 55 10.4%
  • Negative Space

    Votes: 182 34.3%
  • Tunnels

    Votes: 176 33.2%
  • Other (please explain)

    Votes: 14 2.6%

  • Total voters
    530
Negative space / bonsai for me. I like the open look but tried to be mindful that fish need places to sleep and feel safe.
IMG_0473.jpg
 
I guess NSA is my favorite, but I have adopted a style I call thicc NSA in which I try to achieve lots of arches, tunnels, and overhangs while still maintaining thick rock work and breaking the rocks as little as possible (not gluing 10 tiny bits of rubble for one arch)

IMG_1784.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top