Favorite place to order online goods?

StarshipReefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2019
Messages
259
Reaction score
258
Location
Nashville, Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To save on shipping we are going to start putting together group orders once a month. What is everyones favorite place to order there online goods both Equipment and Livestock?
 
I'm partial to Premium Aquatics. I've been ordering from them since the late 90's.
 
Yea there are so many to order from. I use different places for different orders. BRS, and MArine depot are higher than other places a lot.
 
BRS is going to crush this thread.
 
Yea there are so many to order from. I use different places for different orders. BRS, and MArine depot are higher than other places a lot.
You wrote almost the same answer that I was thinking
 
BRS and Amazon for dry goods. Used to use Dr Foster and Smith, but Petco screwed them up
Live Sales for critters
 
Saltwater Aquarium website is my go to. Customer service is excellent, their videos are getting better and better , they are a sleeper in the industry
 
I used to work with RYan back in the old days and would do group club orders at a nice discount. BRS has always been very supportive. I use them most of all, however Aquacave is also good (with what they have in stock) and Marine Depot. BRS has always supported our club through our yearly frag shows and such as well.
 
Aquacave no tax! Bulk Reef Supply when I can't get something from Aquacave. But I probably use Amazon more than both for dry goods. Sand, bottled bacteria, chemipure, etc.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top