Oct 15, 2015 #21 Naiad Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 30, 2013 Messages 2,347 Reaction score 1,065 Location Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 melypr1985 said: Its not mine, but its cool. My LFS just got the "giant hermit crabs" in today. And yes, thats a man's hand not a childs. Thats huge! Click to expand... What store is this? I may make a road trip lol
melypr1985 said: Its not mine, but its cool. My LFS just got the "giant hermit crabs" in today. And yes, thats a man's hand not a childs. Thats huge! Click to expand... What store is this? I may make a road trip lol
Oct 15, 2015 #22 melypr1985 totally addicted View Badges Excellence Award Expert Contributor Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus Joined May 4, 2014 Messages 15,113 Reaction score 23,553 Location Dallas area Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Naiad said: What store is this? I may make a road trip lol Click to expand... It's called Fish Gallery in Dallas
Naiad said: What store is this? I may make a road trip lol Click to expand... It's called Fish Gallery in Dallas
Oct 20, 2015 #23 chillinreefer New Member View Badges Joined Sep 11, 2015 Messages 18 Reaction score 1 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 melypr1985 said: Its not mine, but its cool. My LFS just got the "giant hermit crabs" in today. And yes, thats a man's hand not a childs. Thats huge! Click to expand... what the heck I'll put 4 in my nano tank now
melypr1985 said: Its not mine, but its cool. My LFS just got the "giant hermit crabs" in today. And yes, thats a man's hand not a childs. Thats huge! Click to expand... what the heck I'll put 4 in my nano tank now