Favorite zoa/paly that you own

thx peeps ive been given a lesson on how to use camera tho its even brighter in the flesh.

i think this got to the UK in error as i know you zoa guys all work at airport and border customs to stop these morphs from leaving your shores lol
 
Here's mine - it's a Sunset and already has 2 babies!

Sunsets.jpg

Those palys are really nice Periette!
 
New day, new favorite...but I'm pretty disappointed with how these pics turned out. Expect good ones tomorrow.
They have light green centers like LOTR, surrounded by bright orange and edged with even brighter yellow before extending out to a nearly white skirt and body.

130_3015.jpg
 
Those strawberries are really sweet.....

Spartanfish if they had that rock still it would be in my tank......I think they all melted cause they don't know what they are doing when it comes to zoas......I believe I got the only frag left of that rock......I check them out for another every time I go there, last time they had a serious nudi infection and I told them about it and they looked at me like I was speaking Greek.....


Great palys and zoas everybody......
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top