FB LIVE Giveaway: Win a NEW Radion Generation 4 LED LIght

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is CLASSIC! Congrats tho:p

Those were glitches showing double posts of the phrase and the site crashing and our server burning to the ground. The number issue was my calculation problem! I think I got it corrected though. Sorry for the mistakes.
 
I think the only way to make everyone happy is to manually count
 
have a pint.jpg
 
Thanks for playing everyone. Have a great night and sorry about the issues!! I'll know better next time and we can do a lot better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top