• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fiji 30 Advanced reef sump 2nd Gen $370 Shipped

Item Price
370
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

yepreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
215
Reaction score
72
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New, i paid $450 new direct from Fijicube. https://www.fijicube.com/products/f...2nd-gen-fiji-cube?_pos=1&_sid=5f212f135&_ss=r.

$370 Shipped.

Screenshot 2023-06-26 090013.png
 
Last edited:
Up
 
$350 Shipped
 
$330 shipped
 
$300 shipped pump
 
I am in Austin Texas
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top