- Joined
- Nov 12, 2022
- Messages
- 221
- Reaction score
- 175
- Location
- PDX
- What state or country do you live in
- Oregon
Quick backstory: I had 2 reef tanks: a 90 gallon w/ sump and a 29 gallon w/sump back when I was a teenager. The 29 crashed while I was on vacation when I was in high school (devastated young me) and the 90 was sold after I went away to college. I loved the reef tank but kept convincing myself not to get one. We’ll after snorkeling in Hawaii for 4 years in a row I finally couldn’t resist after this last trip. I purchased a used Fijicube 22.4 AIO from a local here in Portland, OR. The previous owner hadn’t had time and shut the lights off on the tank. When I got it there were 2 tiny mushrooms, some tiny zoas, and a Duncan that I thought was dead. I purchased and moved the tank on 11/5/2022. Here’s it setup that day or a few days later. Also, wow has technology changed and improved since I exited the hobby.
Starting Specs:
Fijicube 22.4 AIO
Radion XR15 pro G4
Auto top off
DC return pump
Lots have changed since that pic that I’ll update soon
Starting Specs:
Fijicube 22.4 AIO
Radion XR15 pro G4
Auto top off
DC return pump
Lots have changed since that pic that I’ll update soon
Last edited:


![20230128_225852[1].jpg 20230128_225852[1].jpg](https://test9.reef2reef.com/data/attachments/2923/2923791-66b4b145200a417c34264e2f7bc2baed.jpg?hash=ZrSxRSAKQX)
![20230128_225624[1].jpg 20230128_225624[1].jpg](https://test9.reef2reef.com/data/attachments/2923/2923792-501c58b271aca389008dc27edda46359.jpg?hash=UBxYsnGso4)

