Filefish and Midas blenny in quarantine together?

Bthomas

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
792
Reaction score
241
Location
Louisville, KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to quarantine just one fish. I need to get a filefish for an aiptasia problem but I'm wondering if it will be ok in a 20 gallon quarantine with a Midas blenny as that was next on my stock list.
 
I hate to quarantine just one fish. I need to get a filefish for an aiptasia problem but I'm wondering if it will be ok in a 20 gallon quarantine with a Midas blenny as that was next on my stock list.
I think they will be fine. My Midas Blenny liked to hide a bunch in quarantine and actually tried to stay near a diamond goby that was also going through quarantine at the same time. Plus, 20g is pretty good size for each to have personal space. Just have several pipes, etc... for them.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top