Filter feeder parasite living in my sps?

Coral barnacle.
Do those stay put, or do they start to breed and show up everywhere? I have an Acro the showed up with about 6 of them but they are either multiplying or they were too small to see when I was looking at the others. Do they cause problems, what do you know?
 
I have a couple living in a walt Disney I bought a few months back. The coral hasn't shown any ill effect from it. It hasn't spread to any others either
 
Coral barnacle.
+1

100% barnacle, have them in my tank got them from the sea filter feeders and good stuff, but some times they can spread everywhere, and you may not like them how they look, otherwise reef safe.

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top