• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FINAL TANK BREAKDOWN Dragon soul, OG bounce, GMK etc

Could you do the grim reapers, OG, and 24k hammer for 375 shipped?
 
Do you have a picture of the polyp collection
 
Are the whole polyp collection still available?
 
IMG_20200507_155448~2.jpg
IMG_20200507_155448~2.jpg
 
I was the first to respond to this new thread. I sent payment on Wednesday have written several times and have not heard anything back.
 
Dragon soul -SOLD
GMK - SOLD
RBTAS -SOLD
Electus -SOLD

STILLVAILABLE
OG bounce
Joker torch
Lobos
trumpets
24k hammers
trachy
 
Hahaha I gave the guy a full refund. If you'd like the 4 other people that have received their packages on time and in perfect order I can ask them to post.
 
I received my order and was well packed and items just as described. Thanks again for everything.
 
Just wondering if that's the zoa collection I bought or a different one. Is this a WYSIWYG?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top