• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fire Shrimp - Free to good home

Item Price
0$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Soup Sandwich

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
66
Reaction score
26
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to rehome my Fire Shrimp, free to a good home - I have had this shrimp for about 3 years now in my aquarium with SPS and LPS. It has never touched any corals that I have seen. It did, however, relentlessly attached itself to my Zebra Moray slowly picking away at it.

Located on Cape Cod - Local Pickup Only

Feel free to text me at Seven 7 Four - Seven Two 2 - 3 Seven 5 Zero if interested.
 
Hey Hey I have established & was looking for some shrimp for the community I have growing I’ll share some pictures with you & after so you see them swimming around in their new home! I’m in willing to drive and get them my number is 7864099495
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top