First QT, Ich in Trophont Stage

Oh! I forgot to mention (maybe evident by me doing a WC), but the tomini is doing ok. He's mostly just hanging out in the PVC structures. I haven't seen him out swimming much but he does change structures so I know he's mobile.
 
@Humblefish I've talked with some freshwater guys and they said acriflavine is by prescription only. Do you know if that's true? If so, I can start conversations with a local, reputable fish vet I know of.

Ruby Reef Rally contains acriflavine, no Rx needed. :)
 
I just wanted to share an updated photo of the tomini tang that made it through velvet a little over a month ago. His copper treatment completed this morning so I moved him from QT to a social acclimation box in my DT. Maybe it's the effort I put into treating this guy and the time I had to watch him solo in QT after the yellow eye kole passed but I have to say he's one of the healthiest, best looking fish I've introduced into the display since setting it up. I will definitely QT all future fish, breaking down and sterilizing the QT system today to prepare for the next batch. Thank you all, specifically @dwwataz @HotRocks @Brew12 @4FordFamily @Humblefish for the help getting this little guy to where he is today.
IMG_20180624_113616.jpeg
IMG_20180624_113622.jpeg
 
This is wonderful! I love these positive updates.

Here's to a long and happy life for the tang, and a stud at that!
 
I’m so glad to see he’s doing well! That’s great work!! :)
 
Great news buddy!

Awesome work you did there!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top