First reef forum, first reef tank set up, Los Angeles here!

JesseLikesHondas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2020
Messages
201
Reaction score
245
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Just new to the site and very interested and excited to start the reefing hobby! I am hoping to be able to eventually be able to help someone new like myself but for now I am here to ask questions and seek help, should I need it (I probably will). Thanks and I look forward to "meeting" everyone.
 
r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I remember the first time I discovered this site. was Like winning the Lottery

welcome10.png
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top