Fish and corals pics (Very Picture intensive!)

_DSC1102.jpg
_DSC1109.jpg
_DSC1129.jpg
_DSC1135.jpg
_DSC1139.jpg
_DSC1156.jpg
_DSC1160.jpg
 
Great pictures as always !!!
 
Beautiful Pics !!

HOW AM I NOT GETTING PICS LIKE THESE WITH MY NEW EXPENSIVE DSLR ????
 
That's a very good camera, which lense are u using and which other telephoto lense do u have? Do share some of ur shots.
 
Last edited:
That's a very food camera, which lense.are u using and which other telephoto lense do u have? Do share some of ur shots.
Will do.
 
@maroun.c your pictures are simply stunning. Especially your fish pictures. I cant take a decent picture of a fish to save my life ;Hilarious
Great job, absolutely gorgeous pics :)
 
@maroun.c your pictures are simply stunning. Especially your fish pictures. I cant take a decent picture of a fish to save my life ;Hilarious
Great job, absolutely gorgeous pics :)
Thank you.
A few more fish pics then:)
_DSC1841.jpg
_DSC1845.jpg
_DSC1847.jpg
_DSC1852.jpg
_DSC1857.jpg
_DSC1861.jpg
_DSC1868.jpg
_DSC1881.jpg
_DSC1877.jpg
_DSC1882.jpg
_DSC1884.jpg
 
Not sure if I posted these before :)
_DSC2067.jpg
_DSC2068.jpg
 
blasto with 3 different extension tube lengths
_DSC2828.jpg

_DSC2778.jpg

_DSC2783.jpg


Clam

_DSC2781.jpg
_DSC2781.jpg
_DSC2867.jpg


And few more from same session

_DSC2790.jpg
_DSC2805.jpg
_DSC2812.jpg
_DSC2813.jpg
_DSC2839.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top