- Joined
- Mar 14, 2021
- Messages
- 260
- Reaction score
- 122
- Location
- New York
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
Hello all.
No questions this time. I think it's pretty funny/ interesting that the fish and snails in my biocube live on the day and night cycle. As soon as the lights go out, my Royal Gramma is nowhere to be seen. My snails are tough to find during the day, but as soon as the lights go out they're doing their work. I think it's pretty cool.
No questions this time. I think it's pretty funny/ interesting that the fish and snails in my biocube live on the day and night cycle. As soon as the lights go out, my Royal Gramma is nowhere to be seen. My snails are tough to find during the day, but as soon as the lights go out they're doing their work. I think it's pretty cool.

