Fish Room / Reef Room / Filtration Room Tours

trevorhiller

Reefing Nurse
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
792
Location
Williamsport
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just wanted to share a video tour of a rather cool filtration room I found on YouTube. This guy turned his crawl space into a fish room and turned out pretty cool. Feel free to share any similar videos/photos here if you’re aware of any or even have your own!

I’m searching for inspiration on my own filtration room and thought this was too good not to share!

 
Laminate floor and a rolling stool would definitely be a must! (since you'll be in a seating position 99% of the time) Interesting take instead of the usual storage!
I’d agree!

Fortunately my space isn’t a crawl space, but still I thought this was inspiration worthy. This guy is pretty crafty with his storage and organization.
 
20230319_191727.jpg


Very small space here. 40x40 closet under the stairs Harry Potter style. The DT will be on the other side of the wall behind the saltwater and RODI tanks. Lines for ATO, AWC, Kalk and CaRX go through the wall. Gonna squeeze in a QT tank and may build a controller cabinet for all the stuff.
 
20230319_191727.jpg


Very small space here. 40x40 closet under the stairs Harry Potter style. The DT will be on the other side of the wall behind the saltwater and RODI tanks. Lines for ATO, AWC, Kalk and CaRX go through the wall. Gonna squeeze in a QT tank and may build a controller cabinet for all the stuff.
Nice use of a small space as well!

I’m building an in wall tank and want to have all the wires and pipes organized and accessible so I can easily do routine maintenance on the equipment without having to untangle a rats nest and remove equipment I’m not servicing.

Unfortunately even with a lot of space it quickly becomes a tangled mess because of so many wire and pipe connections.

Luckily I’m building the space starting from a concrete box (my basement) so im trying to strategically place outlets and cable/pipe management where I’ll need them to be but it’s still challenging to plan!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top