Fish to go with clownfish and first corals?

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the insight. I think I'm definitely between the tailspot blenny, rainford's goby, and yellow watchman goby at this point.

If it helps your decision, the Rainsford Goby will likely be the most visible of the 3. The tailspot blenny is cool but it can spend a fair bit of time in hiding in rock crevasses and the yellow watchman goby may or may not spend a fair bit of time hiding.
 
If it helps your decision, the Rainsford Goby will likely be the most visible of the 3. The tailspot blenny is cool but it can spend a fair bit of time in hiding in rock crevasses and the yellow watchman goby may or may not spend a fair bit of time hiding.

That is very helpful, thank you! I was leaning for the yellow watchman goby but I think the rainfords might be my number one choice now because I would like to have the fish visible the majority of the time
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top