Fishfinder’s Coral Collection

Not good pics. But as close as I can get to a FTS

2D121C35-D9E9-4C2A-8E6B-C6D6E89375C4.jpeg
90EAC37B-AFDB-4327-B260-EAFBBCDE8B2D.jpeg
5542A61B-08E7-45BF-B2B3-7C0F7536FB61.jpeg
 
Your BC Stuck in Stalis gives me hope. Mine has been encrusting like crazy with no upward growth for about a year and has been on my potential chopping block. Yours looks real nice so I’m gonna give mine some time now. Any idea what PAR yours is under?

Everything looks great!
 
You guys need to remind me to post updates!!! This is a brand new unreleased piece from TSA. Picture under daylight and then under Actenic
357D65B4-E15B-4C4C-AD8B-445B450804A1.jpeg
4D38E6AA-33E6-4E79-AE18-429647C6D00C.jpeg
Any updates on this piece?
 
Coral was doing alright, but I’ve had major setbacks on my fish. I’ve lost 1/2 of my stock twice now. Some strain of ick or velvet that I can’t get rid of. Went fallow for 80 days and my fish started dying again within a week of reintroduction. So once I get the fish figured out I should be good.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top