Flakes or Pellets what is the latest and greatest

  • Thread starter Thread starter jsker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
My fish go nuts over the Cobalt Aquatics Mysis Pellets. I rotate between that and LRS Reef Frenzy. My fish have no interest in New Life Spectrum Pellets anymore.
 
My fish go nuts over the Cobalt Aquatics Mysis Pellets. I rotate between that and LRS Reef Frenzy. My fish have no interest in New Life Spectrum Pellets anymore.
I purchased a small amount to try it out as I learn about different brands. @Wilsoni What do you think about the Omega one mysis ?
 
I purchased a small amount to try it out as I learn about different brands. @Wilsoni What do you think about the Omega one mysis ?

You're referring to the freeze dried Mysis right? If so, I have yet to try it out. I have shied away from freeze dried foods to be completely honest.
 
You're referring to the freeze dried Mysis right? If so, I have yet to try it out. I have shied away from freeze dried foods to be completely honest.
I would not feed freeze dried either, it just my schedule does not allow me be around at feeding some times. That is one reason that I am asking, and the other is for algae control issues. Needless to say the fish in my tank are well feed:)
 
I use ocean nutrition formula 1 and 2 plus prime reef flakes and spirulina flakes for dry food and have been using it for over 10 years and since my yellow tang sunny is over 15 years old and still a bright yellow I have no complaints
 
I use ocean nutrition formula 1 and 2 plus prime reef flakes and spirulina flakes for dry food and have been using it for over 10 years and since my yellow tang sunny is over 15 years old and still a bright yellow I have no complaints
Holly cow. that is awesome. I have the ocean nutrition formula 2 that I have been feeding. looking to kick it up a little when I am not there for meals. Most of the reef crew really do not care except Matt the Matted filefish. The reason for look out for Matt is he is my aptiasia control. Thank you for your input @Bdog4u2
 
I stepped up my auto feed mix by adding a table spoon of reef bugs!
20160317_122843.jpg
 
Hikari seaweed pellets, new life spectrum tropical fish formula medium size pellets, cobalt freeze dried brine shrimp flakes, and a tablespoon of reef bugs. The mix fills up my eheim auto feeder.
 
I stepped up my auto feed mix by adding a table spoon of reef bugs!
20160317_122843.jpg
very interesting, I have read a couple of other posts with members using the reef bugs
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top