Flaming Mohican vs freddy Krueger/full spectrum

reid429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
687
Reaction score
61
Location
ft worth TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Besides a $220 price difference in the so called Mohican vs the other two. You be the judge on these doctored pics some of these people show on them

IMO they are all the same paly. Darth mauls morph and melt. They morph into all kinds of patterns as well.
Freddy Krueger $30 paly
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg


CB Full spectrum $55 paly
image.jpg


Flaming Mohican $250 paly
image.jpg
 
You should throw the CC Omega Maul into the mix. A little different but still a maul morph with a green outer ring

IMGP7514_zps2c2a0d20.jpg
 
I know right. Should have added it as well. I forgot cause they have been out for a few years and all of a sudden any maul with green is gold due to Krakatoa
 
I picked a frag of the mauls up from Todd and Brett and they were really nice. But they were also priced reasonably. They recently melted on me, reminding me why I don't like maul morphs. The green in the skirt doesn't stop them from being finicky. Now I'm back to collecting the more classic hardier morphs.
 
I picked a frag of the mauls up from Todd and Brett and they were really nice. But they were also priced reasonably. They recently melted on me, reminding me why I don't like maul morphs. The green in the skirt doesn't stop them from being finicky. Now I'm back to collecting the more classic hardier morphs.

funny thing you said it melted bc I picked one up fro Todd and Brett too earlier this year and for some reason they melted on me too!
 
I just checked ebay and CB Full spectrum $55 paly is selling for $600! a polyp wow! seller is cb himself
 
This is a classic case of the same maricultured zoa with a great camera and a fancy name. These zoas are all the same.
 
I just checked ebay and CB Full spectrum $55 paly is selling for $600! a polyp wow! seller is cb himself

I did my research. I made offers to CB and have both directly from him.. CB full spectrum and CB ultra are not the same. You can traced CB items to see how much he sold for the ultra. Definitely not under $200
 
Last edited:
OK, Good these hold their value unlike some! I just picked up some mohicans! Dont want to say the price tag! It was a good deal considering how so many zoas dont hold their value.
 
OK, Good these hold their value unlike some! I just picked up some mohicans! Dont want to say the price tag! It was a good deal considering how so many zoas dont hold their value.
This thread was from 2013, prices were a lot higher back then for FM. Flaming Mohicans go for 50-75pp now, not 200+.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top