FLFRAGSWAP is coming to TAMPA!!!

Who's bringing that acan heat?! Can't wait for this show..and I get both of my paychecks before Saturday!! This could be bad..
 
Who's bringing that acan heat?! Can't wait for this show..and I get both of my paychecks before Saturday!! This could be bad..

There's a handful of vendors such as iFragit Corals, Hobe Sound Frags, AP Frags and many more.

hope I can make it.

Hope to see you there, it's going to be a great show!

I`m in for this , any more info ?

We thought about it as a group, ended up not doing it due to unforeseen circumstances. For example, someone wants to go grab something to eat or go check out a local attraction, they wouldn't have a ride. Our show will be returning to the IGFA in Ft. Lauderdale for June as well.
 
Too bad:( I thought everyone wants to go to the frag swap ,not going to the attractions. plus what can you see in 6 hours ? The Museum is big enough , I wanted to see the u boat that was made by the guys from the history channel ,even though it`s more fantasy then real (color ,markings and torpedos ).
 
Last edited:
Too bad:( I thought everyone wants to go to the frag swap ,not going to the attractions. plus what can you see in 6 hours ? The Museum is big enough , I wanted to see the u boat that was made by the guys from the history channel ,even though it`s more fantasy then real (color ,markings and torpedos ).

If you do make your way over, send us an email and we'll make sure you get a FREE ticket to check out MOSI!
 
I do but , It`s the 5 hour drive ,would rather have someone else do It . the bus was a great Idea .our club uses a bus to do a tank hop and works out great with everyone In one place at the same time .I will see next week when closer to the frag swap .
 
I do but , It`s the 5 hour drive ,would rather have someone else do It . the bus was a great Idea .our club uses a bus to do a tank hop and works out great with everyone In one place at the same time .I will see next week when closer to the frag swap .

That's where the idea came from, the FMAS club down here. We are active in helping the community as a whole.
 
We are looking forward to the show. Lots of corals and dry goods to look at and purchase. If you want us to bring something down with us then please give us a call right away so we can pack it up. 803-788-4455
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top