Fluconazole, okay to leave skimmer on without cup?

PopBot16

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2017
Messages
133
Reaction score
86
Location
West Coast USA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, instead of turning the skimmer off, can I just remove the cup so it overflows into the sump while dosing Fluconazole (Flux RX)?
 
Like the title says, instead of turning the skimmer off, can I just remove the cup so it overflows into the sump while dosing Fluconazole (Flux RX)?

Yes that's fine and actually preferable so you keep oxygenation.

Just remove activated carbon and anything else that filters out medicine. GFO is fine.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top