Fluval Evo 13.5 Rock Flower Anemone tank

lclark209

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Messages
74
Reaction score
74
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a 3x3x2 cube years ago. A move forced us to sell. Been having an itch to get something small (and portable) since we plan to buy a house in the next couple years.

Ended up with this little Fluval 13.5 aio. I liked the look and it fit in the spot I wanted it to go. It's been cycling for a week as the upgrades have come in.

Upgrades:
Sicce Syncra .5
Hygger Mini Wavemaker
InTank chamber 2 media basket.
Fluval Sea nano light
Kraken Reef cover
Tunze 3152 ATO

15 lbs dry rock (I think I finally got the scape how I want)
15lbs of live sand

Planning on a purple firefish and maybe one other small fish
5 sexy shrimp
Many RFA
Maybe some zoas
Small clean up crew

20210722_134459 by Lisa Clark, on Flickr

20210722_134517 by Lisa Clark, on Flickr
 
Watch going overboard with flow with rock flowers. Mine will not tolerate a lot of flow in my nano, which is rough because I have SPS, LPS and softies in with them, so they end up retreating to parts of the tank unseen.
 
Good little tank! I have seen so many of them starting up, I just got one myself. The rock looks great. Congrats! Start up a build thread so we can follow along! Welcome to the salty family!!
friday GIF
 
I upgraded!

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top