Apr 5, 2018 #1 Albz Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 13, 2016 Messages 437 Reaction score 140 Location Toronto canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Can i use the fluval iodine i have when i frag corals?? I have a bottle amd wondering if this iodine is safe to use when fragging
Can i use the fluval iodine i have when i frag corals?? I have a bottle amd wondering if this iodine is safe to use when fragging
Apr 7, 2018 #2 Reefing Madness Carbon Doser View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Excellence Award Hospitality Award Joined Oct 27, 2012 Messages 19,879 Reaction score 7,115 Location Peoria, AZ. Rating - 0% 0 0 0
Apr 7, 2018 #3 jttaillon Community Member View Badges Joined May 10, 2016 Messages 42 Reaction score 5 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Yes that should be fine.
Jul 10, 2023 #4 robreefer91 Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 29, 2023 Messages 166 Reaction score 124 Location Long Island Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Albz said: Can i use the fluval iodine i have when i frag corals?? I have a bottle amd wondering if this iodine is safe to use when fragging Click to expand... Did you use as an iodine dip or dosed the tank?
Albz said: Can i use the fluval iodine i have when i frag corals?? I have a bottle amd wondering if this iodine is safe to use when fragging Click to expand... Did you use as an iodine dip or dosed the tank?