• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale 9 Gen 1 Radions

Why not just try to sell them on the forums? You don't have to pay E-Bay fees that way. I was trying to click the botton as fast as I could when I thought that it was $300 for 9 or them, not each.
 
Lol appreciate the feedback. If they sell here I will sell them outside of eBay and end the eBay auction. But I want them up there for those that don’t scrounge the forums like me haha. I am flexible on price how many are you interested in. Need an excuse for new lights. I actually have 11 of them but 2 are on my fuge lol
 
Is that a typo at 300$ a piece?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top