• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale AquaSD Rainbow Milli Colony

GuyWalker1219

Reef Addict
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
178
Reaction score
16
Location
Fresno Ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an awesome big piece comes out of a very well established and healthy tank https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/reef-aquarium-spotlight/110933-reef-spotlight-march-2013-guywalker1219.html

Sorry for the crappy cell pics
$350 Shipped
milli.jpg
milli2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks Joe haven't talked to you in a long time have you posted that video over here on NVR yet you know the one I'm talking about

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk 2
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top